Warning ! Please Login to apply for this job.
Careerstairs is a unique tech-driven platform that aims to revolutionize the way hiring is done. Whether you are a job-seeker or an employer, we help you secure the best of job opportunities and talent. Our unique ranking algorithm helps candidates get noticed by recruiters on one hand while helping recruiters notice the right candidates on the other. Similarly, the ingenious Resume feature enables employers hire wisely while letting candidates showcase the best of their talent.
We are urgently looking for a Web & Graphic Designer to create amazing user experiences. The candidate with strong aesthetic sense and graphic designing skills capable to understand design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
FlyersBrochuresGraphic DesigningInfographicsUX Web Designing GraphicsVideo EditingContent MarketingWeb TechnologiesAdobe Photoshop IllustratorUI design tools
2010 , 2011 , 2012 , 2013 , 2014
Job Skills and Expertise
- Design and develop emails, web graphics, website designs, animated graphics, social media assets, infographics, presentations and digital advertising campaigns.
- Support the creation of a variety of non-digital projects as needed (e.g. brochures, flyers, white papers, signage, trade show collateral, etc.).
- Research ongoing trends and best practices in UI/UX and use them to inform design standards and educate the marketing team. Provide basic- to intermediate-level video editing support as needed.
- Leverage creative digital technology solutions to develop unique approaches to achieving firm marketing objectives.
- Support the creation of written content as needed to bolster the efficiency of the creative team.
- Regularly collaborate with business lines, marketing teammates, and other key stakeholders on a variety of projects.
- Work with marketing and product marketing teams to support or website design and content marketing efforts, including blog, social media, and more.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts